- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 square (1 ounce) semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the half-and-half, milk, whipped topping mix, extract and food coloring on high speed for 3 minutes. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Pour into the cylinder of an ice cream freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Stir in chocolate. Allow to firm up in refrigerator freezer for 24 hours before serving. Yield: 7 serving.
Reviews forChocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream
"This is SO delicious!"
"This is the best ice cream ever! I used Andes baking chips and it was freaking awesome!"
"This is the best ice cream I've ever made! I used Ande's baking mints and it was freaking awesome!"