Chocolate Chip Fruitcake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup halved candied cherries
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to sugar mixture and mix well. Fold in pecans, dates, cherries and chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 1 loaf.
1 slice: 304 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Fruitcake
"Thanks for this Great recipe, my all friends like it very much. We make it at our each weekend party.Many time we avail of such Awesome cakes from the site :http://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-gurgaonhttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-noidahttp://www.cakengifts.in/cake-delivery-in-delhi"