Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- Press cookie dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 20-24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Place crust on a serving plate. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 374 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 6, 2015
Looks wonderful!i must make this.
Jun 18, 2012
This is delicous!! I used a a glass pie pan since i did not have a spring form, and i only cooked it 15 minutes. I also used 30 oz of cookie dough, becasue i couldnt find a 18oz tube.
Dec 14, 2010
Looked great...but the topping was too runny. I used fat free cream cheese. I don't know if that made a difference.
Oct 27, 2009
This was a hit with my friends--it can also be cut into squares if you need a larger batch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.