Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and cocoa; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt 1/3 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in milk and melted chips. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust; sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 297 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 12, 2011
These bars are delicious and great-looking with the mini chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
Mar 13, 2011
These are great. Melt in your mouth chocolate cheesecake with a thin chocolate crust. In our home this is perfect as a whole cheesecake would not be eaten by hubby and I alone. We had no trouble munching up an 8x8 pan of these. Easy to make, cleanup was a breeze. Try them! I have them pictured on my page
Jan 8, 2010
Perfect for a "light" dessert. Rather than making a full cheesecake these delicious bars are the perfect size ( I cut into 16 rather than 9 ). The taste is WOW, Thank you for your recipe.