Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and cocoa; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt 1/3 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in milk and melted chips. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust; sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 297 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Apr 12, 2011
These bars are delicious and great-looking with the mini chocolate chips sprinkled on top.
Mar 13, 2011
These are great. Melt in your mouth chocolate cheesecake with a thin chocolate crust. In our home this is perfect as a whole cheesecake would not be eaten by hubby and I alone. We had no trouble munching up an 8x8 pan of these. Easy to make, cleanup was a breeze. Try them! I have them pictured on my page
Jan 8, 2010
Perfect for a "light" dessert. Rather than making a full cheesecake these delicious bars are the perfect size ( I cut into 16 rather than 9 ). The taste is WOW, Thank you for your recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.