Chocolate Cherry Martini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate-flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce cherry brandy
- 4 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, brandy, cream and cherry juice.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Place syrup in the bottom of a chilled cocktail glass; strain vodka mixture on top. Serve with cherry.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 361 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 18, 2015
I Love Cherry. I loved this drink. I used non alcoholic alcohol. And it tasted fine to me.
Feb 9, 2013
I have yet to meet a flavored vodka that tastes descent. Had some vanilla-vodka leftover and tried the recipe...ick, just like I thought. Next time I think I'll use a vanilla liqueur and plain vodka combo instead.
Nov 27, 2012
I can't wait to try this! Alice, the garnish looks like currants dangling from the glass.
Nov 26, 2012
Has a nice kick but I cojuldn't find the small cherries to string for the ornament. What did you use????
Nov 26, 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.