Chocolate Cherry Martini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate-flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce cherry brandy
- 4 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, brandy, cream and cherry juice.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Place syrup in the bottom of a chilled cocktail glass; strain vodka mixture on top. Serve with cherry.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 361 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 18, 2015
I Love Cherry. I loved this drink. I used non alcoholic alcohol. And it tasted fine to me.
Feb 9, 2013
I have yet to meet a flavored vodka that tastes descent. Had some vanilla-vodka leftover and tried the recipe...ick, just like I thought. Next time I think I'll use a vanilla liqueur and plain vodka combo instead.
Nov 27, 2012
I can't wait to try this! Alice, the garnish looks like currants dangling from the glass.
Nov 26, 2012
Has a nice kick but I cojuldn't find the small cherries to string for the ornament. What did you use????
Nov 26, 2012