Chocolate-Cherry Coffee Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/3 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/3 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened cherry soft drink mix
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 6 teaspoons holiday sprinkles, divided
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup hot whole milk
- In an airtight container, combine the first six ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months. Yield: 6 cups.
- To prepare gift: Place 1 cup mix in a 12-in. disposable decorating bag. Fold corners of bag into the center and roll bag down; secure with transparent tape. Place bag in a second disposable decorating bag. Top with 1 cup marshmallows and 1 teaspoon sprinkles. Gather and twist the top of the bag. Attach ribbon and gift tag. Repeat to make five more gift bags. Yield: 6 gift bags (1 cup/8 servings per bag).
- To prepare coffee: In a mug, dissolve 2 heaping tablespoons mix in hot milk; stir well. Top with marshmallows and sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 131 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Mar 15, 2012
Feb 16, 2012
This is such a great mix. I fixed it for our Christmas get-together. My sister and I almost drank all of it and no-one else got very much. I plan to make more when I have another party.
Dec 23, 2010
Made for Christmas gifts. Tried a sample and It was pretty darn good.
Dec 5, 2009
I made this as a gift for family one year, only made the mistake of tating it myself and never gave any away.
Dec 5, 2008
where do you find these decorating bags?