Chocolate-Cherry Coffee Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/3 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/3 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened cherry soft drink mix
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 6 teaspoons holiday sprinkles, divided
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup hot whole milk
- In an airtight container, combine the first six ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months. Yield: 6 cups.
- To prepare gift: Place 1 cup mix in a 12-in. disposable decorating bag. Fold corners of bag into the center and roll bag down; secure with transparent tape. Place bag in a second disposable decorating bag. Top with 1 cup marshmallows and 1 teaspoon sprinkles. Gather and twist the top of the bag. Attach ribbon and gift tag. Repeat to make five more gift bags. Yield: 6 gift bags (1 cup/8 servings per bag).
- To prepare coffee: In a mug, dissolve 2 heaping tablespoons mix in hot milk; stir well. Top with marshmallows and sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 131 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Mar 15, 2012
Feb 16, 2012
This is such a great mix. I fixed it for our Christmas get-together. My sister and I almost drank all of it and no-one else got very much. I plan to make more when I have another party.
Dec 23, 2010
Made for Christmas gifts. Tried a sample and It was pretty darn good.
Dec 5, 2009
I made this as a gift for family one year, only made the mistake of tating it myself and never gave any away.
Dec 5, 2008
where do you find these decorating bags?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.