Chocolate Cherry Cappuccino
I wanted something that both coffee and non-coffee drinkers would enjoy, so I added cherry flavoring to a cappuccino mix. This creamy dessert coffee is extra festive when garnished with holiday sprinkles.—Jennifer Waters, Lubbock, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes48 servings (6 cups cappuccino mix)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/3 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/3 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid mix
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- In a large airtight container, combine the first six ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months.
- To prepare cappuccino: Place 2 tablespoons mix in a mug. Stir in hot milk until combined; top with marshmallows.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 259 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Covered Cherry Cappuccino in The Taste of Home Cookbook--Entertaining Edition