Chocolate-Cherry Brownie Cups Recipe
It's so tempting to snitch one of these yummy cups, you'll want to double your recipe. That way, you'll have some to munch on right away while you package the others to give as gifts to friends and family.
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1. In a microwave or double boiler, melt butter and chocolate; cool for 10 minutes. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Add vanilla and the chocolate mixture. Stir in flour, walnuts and cherries. Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 282 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate-Cherry Brownie Cups
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC