- 24 miniature vanilla wafers or gingersnap cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- Chocolate curls, optional
- 1. Place wafers flat side down in paper-lined miniature muffin cups; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth. Add chocolate chips and vanilla; mix well. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each cup.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or just until set. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Top cheesecakes with whipped cream mixture; garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
1 each: 65 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Sep 17, 2017
Made this delicious cheesecake when my son and family came over for dinner. It was a hit. easy and chocolaty.
Mar 8, 2013
This recipe was a disappointment and I will not be saving it.
Feb 27, 2013
sounded alot better than it taste
Feb 21, 2013
I have made these several times. I have made half a recipe which work just as well. They have just enough chocolate flavor. The recipe is quick and easy. Don't overbake or the cheesecakes will be dry. If you have left over cookie crumbs you can use that with a little melted butter/margarine instead of the cookie. Will keep this recipe to make when I have a chocolate craving.
Feb 14, 2013
While this looks like a great recipe, why can't the sugar grams be listed. It's important for diabetics to have this information
Feb 28, 2012
These are so yummy! Very pleasantly suprised by the richness and chocolatey flavor. I went the easy route and just bought fat-free whipped cream for the topping, and it worked perfectly. Everyone at the party raved about these. Can't wait to make again!
Feb 4, 2011
Feb 4, 2011
Absolutely Decadent ... and so easy to make.