- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in cooled chocolate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Decorate with chocolate curls as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Cheesecake Pie
"You know what would be really nice? Instead of 1.5?cups of milk chocolate chips, why is the weight not used? Is that not the most simple way? I personally think that more and more recipes should be using weight for measure. This pie looks awesome and I will probably try it, but I will get 1.5 cups of chips and then add my own notes after I weight them. BTW, love your site, I use it all the time."
"Jlorr it just makes a nice, rich filling."
"Delicious! Love by all ..... Thanks, will make again"
"Way too sweet which is unusual for me, I love chocolate. Also found it difficult to spread in crust as it was so thick. Won't make again."