Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
"Crescent dough makes a simple, flaky crust for these caramel-drizzled chocolate cheesecake bars." Submitted by: Cindy Orley
Total TimePrep Time: 10 Min Start to Finish: 1 Hour 30 Min
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 packages (3 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Press 1 rectangle in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of greased or sprayed 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish; press perforations to seal.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until mixed. Fold in chocolate chips; spread over crust. Top with remaining rectangle of dough. Press out to edges of dish; pinch edges to seal with bottom crust. Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Bake at 375°F 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 hour on cooling rack. Cut into 3 rows by 3 rows to make 9 bars. Cut each bar diagonally into 2 triangles. Store covered in refrigerator.
2010 © and ®/™ of General Mills
Nutrition Facts1 Bar: Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 150mg; Potassium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g) % Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Iron 2%; Vitamin D 0%
Originally published as Chocolate Cheesecake Bars in Pillsbury® Crescents Advertiser Recipes 9/2010 new
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.