- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or pretzels
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, caramel topping and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until blended and heated through. Transfer to a heated fondue pot; keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or pretzels for dipping. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forChocolate Caramel Fondue
"I can't save enough good things about this recipe - could eat the entire thing with a spoon"
"Good one to prepare"
"This is one of our favorite snacks. I'm sure it will be made many more times! We also dip pound cake into it."
"Absolutely incredible. I recommend using Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel ice cream topping."