- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 4 cups crispy chow mein noodles
- In a microwave or large metal bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Gently stir in noodles.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forChocolate Butterscotch Haystacks
"I’ve been making this exact recipe for years except I add salted peanuts or cashews."