- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix until thick and smooth, about 2 minutes; set aside. Drain strawberries (discard the juice or save for another use); place berries in a blender. Cover and process until smooth; set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in strawberry puree. Divide half of the chocolate pudding among four or six parfait glasses or bowls. Top with half of the strawberry mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with a strawberry slice if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Berry Parfaits
"I used fresh berries sweetened with Splenda and Cool Whip. Very nice refreshing dessert."
"Stars did not appear, although would give *5* for sure. This would make a lovely, lovely Mother's Day dessert! K."
"We used Raspberries & I cheated and used Cool Whip - GREAT dessert!!"