Chocolate-Berry Cream Pies
A chocolaty crust surrounds a raspberry-chocolate filling in this crowd-pleasing ice cream treat. —Cleo Miller Mankato, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
Makes3 pies (8 servings each)
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and juice concentrate. Fold in 4 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pies from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with pie filling and remaining whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 299 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Berry Ice Cream Pies in Taste of Home June/July 2007