Chivey Potato Topper
Folks would likely turn away from a plain baked potato. But this cool and creamy topper—featuring fresh chive—adds some spark to spuds!—Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 to 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Baked potatoes
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream. Blend in the chives, lemon juice and garlic salt. Serve with baked potatoes.