Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups sliced or baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a medium skillet, saute carrots and onion in butter for 4 minutes; reduce heat. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Toss with chives and garlic salt.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 66 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 8, 2018
Good recipe! :)
Oct 27, 2014
A simple recipe with a great flavor. Will definitely be making again!
Jul 1, 2011
Very delicious! My husband who is not a huge fan of vegetables even loved it and recommended I make it the next time we have company. Easy and wonderful!