Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups sliced or baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a medium skillet, saute carrots and onion in butter for 4 minutes; reduce heat. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Toss with chives and garlic salt.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 66 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 8, 2018
Good recipe! :)
Oct 27, 2014
A simple recipe with a great flavor. Will definitely be making again!
Jul 1, 2011
Very delicious! My husband who is not a huge fan of vegetables even loved it and recommended I make it the next time we have company. Easy and wonderful!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.