- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (5 ounces) chunk ham, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- In a small skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in ham and tomato; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and water. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread ham mixture over the crust; sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, dill, salt and pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
1 piece: 246 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 749mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.