Chive Egg Dip
"I love the combination of cream cheese and chives...and it goes so well with the other savory ingredients in this dip," writes field editor Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- Sweet pepper pieces or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and mayonnaise until blended. Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs and chives; mix well. Serve with peppers or crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 58 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Chive Egg Dip in Taste of Home August/September 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.