Chippy Chocolate Cookies
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 6 dozen
- 2 packages chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mixes, eggs and oil. Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until set and tops are slightly cracked. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 26, 2013
Great quick cookie. Have made many times. We prefer to make these using peanut butter chips and peanuts. Whatever combo is picked they turn out tasty. But it is the quickness I love. Plus, kids can make with little supervision. Best to make just before serving.
Apr 28, 2009
oh i love these! :)