- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 10 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place 2 rolls in a food processor; process until crumbly. Transfer to a large bowl; add the salt, pepper and 6 teaspoons chipotle peppers. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Split remaining rolls and grill, cut side down, over medium heat for 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Combine mayonnaise and remaining chipotle peppers; spread over roll bottoms. Top each with a burger. Replace roll tops. Yield: 10 sliders.
Reviews forChipotle Sliders
"These were delicious and I made them for Memorial Day! I did use a little too much chipotle and they were extremely spicy, but the recipe was soooo excellent. Next time I will use a little less chipotle in the burgers and a lot less in the mayo-bit otherwise the sweetness of the bread tempers the spices perfectly. They didn't have the Hawaiian rolls at my store, but I used a similar substitute. I was impressed...and I'm usually not. Fantastic recipe, will definitely keep this in my list of favorites."
"Delicious perfect seasonings not to spicy"
"delicious good bite not to spicy though!"
"So amazing! You can control the heat with how much chipotle you put in the mayo."
"One of our favorite summer meals!"
"Great recipe. I always use King's, Hawaiian sweet rolls to make sliders, no mater what the recipe. Great size to serve all your friends(by the bag)."
"Was a great hit at our recent Memorial Day cookout. I'm not a big fan of hot and spicy, but this was hot enough for a kick, but not so hot to cause a break out in sweat. Definitely making again!"
"Very good! My family loved them."
"Made these for football super bowl party and they were a hit! Definitely plan on making again."