Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and chipotle pepper over medium heat until heated through. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Sprinkle pork with salt; brush with remaining raspberry sauce.
- 2. Lightly grease a grill or broiler pan rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1/4 cup sauce).
1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon sauce: 308 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops
"Didn't have the chopolte so just used the raspberry jam -was great and quick - and tender! Will make again! Thanks for a great idea!"
"me gusta la preparare"
"Simple, delicious, and oh so easy! My family loved it!"