- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/3 cup for serving.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting frequently with orange mixture. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forChipotle-Orange Pork Chops
"For such a short list of ingredients, the flavor was excellent...sweet, tangy, and just enough heat. Definitely a keeper!"
"I love the combo of the orange and chipotle! I broiled them in the oven but I want to try them on the grill next!"