- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey and peppers. Set aside 1/4 cup until serving.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining barbecue sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine the coleslaw mix, sour cream, Miracle Whip Light and mustard. Brush cut sides of buns with reserved barbecue sauce. Cut pork into 1/4-in. slices; place on bun bottoms. Top with coleslaw and bun tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChipotle BBQ Pork Sandwiches
"My husband and I really liked this recipe. It has a slight kick to it, and the coleslaw is a great compliment to the spice."
"I should add I use Marie's prepared coleslaw dressing, instead of preparing as directed. I don't care for miracle whip, and don't have it on hand, so I can't comment on the coleslaw in this recipe."
"This is so good, I threw out my tried and true high-fat pulled pork recipe. It's crave worth without all the guilt. Love it!"
"A favorite! I ended up throwing out my pulled pork recipe, since the flavor is similar and this is much healthier! We eat this often."
"This turned out sooo moist...cut it much thinner though. Remove the seeds in the peppers. I suggest doubling, it's THAT good!!!"
"Fantasticly delicious and easy! The only thing I would do next time is make double the recipe for left overs. My family couldn't get enough!"
"Outstanding! I really enjoy chipotle peppers and this sandwich with the heat of the chipotles & the crunchy cool of the coleslaw mix was a real winner. Excellent. I will absolutely be enjoying this again! Thanks!!"