Chip ‘n’ Dip Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup crushed potato chips, divided
- 1 cup French onion dip, divided
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- In a bowl, combine half of the potato chips and half of the dip; add relish. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns; top with remaining chips and dip.
Aug 25, 2013
I followed te recipe and they fell apart don't know how they grilled them I cooked them in a skillet on the stove top they are not hick enough need to add something to make them stick together
Feb 17, 2010
My Mom's birthday party theme this year was "Chips & Dip" so we made these burgers for the main course. They looked a bit odd to me as I was prepping them. I thought maybe they were a bit too mushy but I only had a minor problem with them holding together on the edges. Everyone really liked them. I did sprinkle the tops & bottoms with a little black pepper & garlic power and used sweet pickle relish just because that's what the family prefers. Nice change of pace though & good conversation piece.