- 2/3 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 6 cups barbecue potato chips, finely crushed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- Place mayonnaise blend in a shallow bowl. Place potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in mayonnaise blend, then coat with potato chips.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChip-Crusted Chicken
"Great way to use up chips that was just crumbs in bag. Family enjoyed it & was quick for weeknight."
"I came across this recipe a few years ago in the magazine and decided to give it a go. I surprised my family with this on there plates at dinner time and got strange looks and complaints before they even touched it, as always when I try new recipes 9 out of 10 times I have to force the food down my family's throat , this time that one bite hooked them. Now if I don't make this once a week they protest."
"Tried this recipe tonight . I followed recipe pretty closely, except I added salt and pepper to dijionaise. Flavor was very good. But crushed chips wee not very crispy and didn't fell off chicken easily. May try this again, but will make a few changes."
"I used BBQ sauce to coat the chicken before dipping in BBQ chips. It was delicious and tasted like BBQ as others have said the flavor was missing."
"I've also tried this recipe with honey mustard potato chips..."
"Have been using barbecue chips for years for chicken -- a local chip company put the recipe on the bags when I was a kid. The mustard added an extra dimension!"
"I have made this recipe many times, we change things up by using Ranch dressing instead of dijon mustard and we have tried it with different types of chips also. Very yummy!!"
"LOVED IT! Super easy and VERY delicious!!"
"This was a fun way to use up BBQ chips but didn't have enough flavor for my husband and I. I'm happy we tried it, just for something deferent but I doubt we'll make it again."