- 1 cup crushed potato chips, divided
- 1 cup French onion dip, divided
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- In a bowl, combine half of the potato chips and half of the dip; add relish. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns; top with remaining chips and dip. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChip 'n' Dip Burgers
"I followed te recipe and they fell apart don't know how they grilled them I cooked them in a skillet on the stove top they are not hick enough need to add something to make them stick together"
"My Mom's birthday party theme this year was "Chips & Dip" so we made these burgers for the main course. They looked a bit odd to me as I was prepping them. I thought maybe they were a bit too mushy but I only had a minor problem with them holding together on the edges. Everyone really liked them. I did sprinkle the tops & bottoms with a little black pepper & garlic power and used sweet pickle relish just because that's what the family prefers. Nice change of pace though & good conversation piece."