This recipe combines power-packed spinach, a good source of vitamins A and K, with other veggies, lean meat and crunchy, heart-healthy almonds. Reduced-fat dressing adds a light Asian flavor and touch to each hearty serving. Mary Ann Kieffer - Lawrence, Kansas
Featured In: Healthy Main Dish Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide among four salad plates; drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chinese Spinach-Almond Salad in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p25
Reviews forChinese Spinach-Almond Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2015
Reviewed Jan. 14, 2011
"Loved the dressing? Seriously???"
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2010
"Absolutely would make it again! Loved the dressing!"