- 1 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cold cooked long grain rice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large skillet, saute the pork, carrot, broccoli, peas and onion in butter until pork is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside. In same skillet, cook and stir egg over medium heat until completely set. Stir in the rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and pork mixture; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChinese Pork Fried Rice
"Have made this many times... no leftovers!!"
"i used my leftover pork roast and didn't have the peas but this recipe was still delicious, definitely a keeper. thanks for sharing."
"very good recipe, will use 2 eggs next time"
"Very good, will be making this again."