Chinese Chicken Soup Recipe
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 149 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 936mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Chinese Chicken Soup
"I added red pepper flakes for a kick of spice. This is a great recipe especially on a cold snowy day"