"My 13-year-old requested this cool and creamy dessert instead of cake for her birthday," informs Marietta Slater of Augusta, Kansas. "This easy pie is so popular, it disappears in a hurry."
Recommended: 75 Winning Recipes For Your Super Bowl Potluck
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly or jam
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the bottom of the crust. Drop jelly by tablespoonfuls onto topping; spread carefully. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until thickened. Add peanut butter; mix well. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread over jelly.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chilly Peanut Butter Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p40
Reviews forChilly Peanut Butter Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2016
"Yummy! A fun treat to make!- Theresa"
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2008
"this is a family favorite!! so fast and so good:)"