Chilly Peanut Butter Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly or jam
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the bottom of the crust. Drop jelly by tablespoonfuls onto topping; spread carefully. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until thickened. Add peanut butter; mix well. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread over jelly.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 393 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
May 4, 2017
What a fun pie! Peanut butter and jelly. A nice change. It's super easy and very yummy.
Mar 18, 2016
Yummy! A fun treat to make!- Theresa
Sep 14, 2011
I would definatly make this again! VERRY EASYYY! I think my only change would b to add more [email protected] the bottoms!! I also attempted to do this in a healthy/sugar free way, turned out perfect!
Nov 2, 2008
this is a family favorite!! so fast and so good:)