Chilly Peanut Butter Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly or jam
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the bottom of the crust. Drop jelly by tablespoonfuls onto topping; spread carefully. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until thickened. Add peanut butter; mix well. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread over jelly.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 393 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 381mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 4, 2017
What a fun pie! Peanut butter and jelly. A nice change. It's super easy and very yummy.
Mar 18, 2016
Yummy! A fun treat to make!- Theresa
Sep 14, 2011
I would definatly make this again! VERRY EASYYY! I think my only change would b to add more [email protected] the bottoms!! I also attempted to do this in a healthy/sugar free way, turned out perfect!
Nov 2, 2008
this is a family favorite!! so fast and so good:)