Chilly Melon Cups Recipe
"This cool treat is stored in the freezer so it's always handy," says field editor Katie Koziolek of Hartland, Minnesota." It's a great way to use what's left from a fruit platter or melon boat."
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups watermelon balls or cubes
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or cubes
- 2 cups honeydew balls or cubes
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the water, sugar and concentrates; stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add fruit and stir gently to coat. Spoon into foil-lined muffin cups or 3-oz. plastic cups. Freeze for up to 3 months. Before serving, thaw overnight in the refrigerate or at room temperature for 30-45 minutes until mixture is slushy. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 each: 118 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Chilly Melon Cups
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC