Chilly-Day Hot Cocoa Mix
This easy-to-assemble gift is perfect for teachers, friends and neighbors. —Marie Wiersma, St. Johns, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes10 servings (2-1/2 cups hot cocoa mix)
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each serving):
- 1/2 cup hot fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup hot water
- In a small airtight container, combine the milk powder, cocoa, confectioners' sugar and sugar. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months.
- To prepare hot cocoa: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; stir in hot milk and water until blended.