- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each serving):
- 1/2 cup hot fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup hot water
- In a small airtight container, combine the milk powder, cocoa, confectioners' sugar and sugar. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months.
- To prepare hot cocoa: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; stir in hot milk and water until blended.
1 cup hot cocoa: 137 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat-free milk, 1/2 starch.