Chilly Coconut Pie
Everyone loves this creamy coconut pie. It's so easy to make that I keep several in the freezer for those occasions when I need a quick dessert. —Jeannette Mack, Rushville, New York
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and extract. Fold in coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 301 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Chilly Coconut Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 1999
Jan 5, 2011
This is an wonderful quick and easy pie. The taste of coconut with cream cheese is a refreshing change of pace. My family loved it; I will be making this one again!!