Everyone loves this creamy coconut pie. It's so easy to make that I keep several in the freezer for those occasions when I need a quick dessert. —Jeannette Mack, Rushville, New York
Recommended: 77 Tropical Recipes for a Taste-cation Anytime
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and extract. Fold in coconut and whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chilly Coconut Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p34
Reviews forChilly Coconut Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review