Chilled Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup cubed American cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 2 tablespoons sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss the first seven ingredients. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Pour over salad. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 201 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 618mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 2, 2013
Wow!!!!!! I'll never make plain cole slaw again. I used packaged chopped veggies called Healthy 8 from Trader Joes Produce area. Went with the 2 tablespoons of sugar and used Horseradish Cream because I had it on hand. This is light, yet packed with flavor, super easy!