- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla yogurt, divided
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine the strawberries, 1 cup yogurt, confectioners' sugar, orange juice concentrate and extract; cover and process until blended. Garnish each serving with a dollop of remaining yogurt. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forChilled Strawberry Yogurt Soup
"I tried this, thinking it would be very bland. No such luck. It was delicious! Simple and elegant is a great way to describe it."
"I have tried several chilled fruit soups and this is my favorite. I've even substituted other fruits, pineapple, mixed berries, and it is always a delicious hit with whomever I am serving. Thank you!"