Chilled Strawberry Cream Recipe
Made with only three ingredients, this cool refreshing dessert goes together in a jiffy, yet it's pretty enough to serve for a special occasion. Ann Main of Moorefield, Ontario shared the yummy treat for two.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Place the strawberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into berries. Pour into serving dishes. Refrigerate or freeze for 25 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 316 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chilled Strawberry Cream
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC