Made with only three ingredients, this cool refreshing dessert goes together in a jiffy, yet it's pretty enough to serve for a special occasion. Ann Main of Moorefield, Ontario shared the yummy treat for two.
Recommended: Top 10 Strawberry Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place the strawberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into berries. Pour into serving dishes. Refrigerate or freeze for 25 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chilled Strawberry Cream in Taste of Home April/May 2003, p45