Eggnog gets a delightful twist with a hint of mocha flavor in this recipe. Instant coffee and a sweetened cream topping make this beverage one of the season's super sippers. —Debbi Smith, Crossett, Arkansas
Featured In: 32 Holiday Recipes to Make with Eggnog
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional ground cinnamon, optional
- In a pitcher, dissolve coffee in water. Add the eggnog, brown sugar and cinnamon; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Pour eggnog mixture into glasses; top with whipped cream. Dust tops with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chilled Mocha Eggnog in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p64
Reviews forChilled Mocha Eggnog
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2013
"Awesome and Good"