- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cran-apple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts (15-20 servings).
Reviews forChilled Christmas Punch
"I served this at a New Year's party (with vodka on the side) and everyone was pleased. I was worried it might be too sweet so I reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup and used plain, unsweetened cranberry juice. I also used two cinnamon sticks instead of the ground cinnamon and just left them in the finished punch along with frozen cranberries, lemon, lime and orange slices to dress it up. I will definitely make this again."
"I've made this punch for a few years, now, and everyone loves it! It's become a tradition for us!"
"Used this recipe at a holiday fundraiser, I've never received so many compliments on punch!"