- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups orange juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh mint, optional
- Place cantaloupe and 1/2 cup orange juice in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in lime juice, cinnamon and remaining orange juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChilled Cantaloupe Soup
"Very good but I would not make it again."
"Tasty, but doesn't have the creamy consistency of other melon soups I've had."