- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 bone-in pork rib chops (7 ounces each, 3/4 inch thick)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, chili powder and seasoned salt. In another shallow bowl, combine the egg and milk. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChili-Spiced Pork Chops
"Family agrees the chops were tasty, but something we'd only eat on an occasional basis."
"easy recipe. Family liked the flavor and crispy texture."
"I didn't think these were very spicy, which is how I prefer. I did follow the recipe exactly. The flavor was amazing and I will make this again! So easy, perfect for a week night."
"My husband is NOT a fan of baked pork chops but he said I could definitely make this recipe again! He loved it!"
"My Husband and I loved this recipe. I will definitely make it again."