- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon each dried cilantro flakes, basil and oregano
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months. Use as a rub for pork or sprinkle on fish or as a seasoning for chili. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Reviews forChili Seasoning Mix
"I have this as a Christmas present to my boyfriends large family (10 Kids). Everyone LOVED it. Kept asking for the recipe all year long. Definately a must."
"I might make it if i had the recipe to go with the the seasoning mix.... someone did put some ingredients on, do you drain the beans ect.? could you please put the original recipe on for this mix....thanks"
"I tried this recipe and it was great! I used 1 lb. ground beef, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can pinto beans, 1 quart tomato juice, 1 pint diced tomatoes, and 1/4 c. seasoning. Hope this helps."
"Is there a chili recipe that can go with the mix?"