Chili-Seasoned Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soup mix, chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Cut each potato into eight wedges; place in the bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-20 minutes on each side or until crisp.
Nutrition Facts4 pieces: 182 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 28, 2014
These potatoes are addictive. You just cannot stop.
May 19, 2011
Hubby and I really enjoyed this. Make often.
Feb 26, 2011
Easy to make and delicious, with just a hint of kick. My 2-year old - who told me she didn't like potatoes - couldn't stop eating them. Will definitely make again.
Feb 7, 2011
Very flavorful and certainly not over the top spicy. Perfect for quick go to recipe. Husband really loves them.
Jan 28, 2009
This is so easy to make! Tastes great, too.