Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornmeal, divided
- Sour cream and salsa
- In a small bowl, combine the chili, cheese and cilantro. Roll pizza dough into a 12-in. square; cut into four 6-in. squares. Spoon 1/2 cup chili mixture onto the center of each square; brush edges of dough with water. Fold one corner of each square over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Using a fork, crimp edges to seal.
- Sprinkle 1-1/2 teaspoons cornmeal over a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Place pockets in pan; prick tops with a fork. Sprinkle with remaining cornmeal.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 30, 2012
This was ok, but not something i will make often.
Nov 25, 2011
I made this with turkey chili and it worked out pretty well. One of my husband's favorites. If you don't have the cilantro, it'll turn out okay without it. I love it with black bean and corn salsa.