Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornmeal, divided
- Sour cream and salsa
- In a small bowl, combine the chili, cheese and cilantro. Roll pizza dough into a 12-in. square; cut into four 6-in. squares. Spoon 1/2 cup chili mixture onto the center of each square; brush edges of dough with water. Fold one corner of each square over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Using a fork, crimp edges to seal.
- Sprinkle 1-1/2 teaspoons cornmeal over a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Place pockets in pan; prick tops with a fork. Sprinkle with remaining cornmeal.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Sep 30, 2012
This was ok, but not something i will make often.
Nov 25, 2011
I made this with turkey chili and it worked out pretty well. One of my husband's favorites. If you don't have the cilantro, it'll turn out okay without it. I love it with black bean and corn salsa.