I frequently depend on this dish when we have unexpected company because it calls for everyday ingredeints. A hearty helping goes a long way.—Cindie Peters, Moses Lake, Washington
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (25 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 355 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 920mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein.
Originally published as Chili Spaghetti in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook-Book