- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons taco sauce
- In a small bowl, beat eggs. Add cheese, olives, chilies, salt and pepper. In a 10-in. skillet, heat the butter until it sizzles; turn pan to coat. Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat. Ass eggs set, left eggs, letting the uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are set, spoon sour cream across center; fold in half. Transfer to a warm plate; top with taco sauce. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChili Omelet
"I would really like the recipe for the picture you call an omelet. This ain't no omelet."
"The picture doesn't look much like an omelete to me. Am I wrong?"