Chili-Lime Grilled Pineapple
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Dash salt
- Peel pineapple, removing any eyes from fruit. Cut lengthwise into 6 wedges; remove core. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until blended. Brush pineapple with half of the glaze; reserve remaining mixture for basting.
- Grill pineapple, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned, basting occasionally with reserved glaze.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 97 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv
Dec 11, 2016
Great grilled pineapple recipe. The worst part is cutting the pineapple. Served as a side to my grilled pork chops.